“Studying with AIM is so much more effective than reading a text book because the facilitator talks about real-world experience, which really resonates with me and means that I’ll remember.”
Applied Project Management - Online
All projects rely on precise and effective teamwork for their success, yet each project also has its unique set of managerial challenges. Aligned to industry competency standards, this online short course is perfect for anyone involved in workplace projects. Providing an exploration of all aspects of the project management life cycle, from initiation and planning through to execution and closure, you’ll learn how to manage for successful project outcomes.
Is this course right for you?
This course will suit you if you’re already involved in workplace projects or you have some experience in managing projects and are looking to transition to a project manager role.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Contribute to the control of a project’s scope by identifying objectives, constraints and outcomes
- Apply an agreed project schedule and evaluate the effectiveness of time management while applying quality management policies and procedures
- Monitor project expenditure, identify procurement requirements and assist with supplier selection
- Identify and address stakeholder needs through effective engagement practices
- Plan for, control and review any risks associated with the project and ensure timely and appropriate involvement of key individuals, organisations and groups
Online course – 7 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.