I really enjoyed how interactive and engaging the topics and the facilitator were. (The facilitator) created an excellent space where the group could express themselves if they wished to.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Consolidate best writing practices
- Communicate complex ideas to non-experts
- Apply creative problem solving to the writing process
- Structure their writing to convey strategic thinking
- Use critical thinking to construct compelling and persuasive arguments
- Assure quality in other people’s writing through effective editing
- Build writing capability in others by giving effective feedback and coaching
- Develop team capability through understanding writing standards and identifying gaps in writing capability
- Understand the structure and purpose of briefs, submissions, executive summaries, and recommendations
Upcoming Dates for Government Writing for Leaders
On-Campus Workshop – 2 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
This program can also be tailored for in-house delivery to meet particular organisational circumstances. Call (02) 6120 1980 to find out more.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Our greatest asset is the strength of our people. Our facilitators are often sought after by name and our highly qualified CPM consultants have an average of 20 years’ experience of working in and with all areas of the public service. Our teams’ extensive experience brings a results based perspective that unlocks the potential of every participant. We take pride in our integrity, responsiveness and professionalism when transforming talent for the workplace of tomorrow.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.