“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Google Analytics is a powerful tool used to track and report website traffic and is an integral part of any online business. Our Google Analytics training course, facilitated by certified industry professionals based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide, will help you interpret data from Google Analytics to draw insights to better understand your business' online activities.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand attribution between digital channels
- Build dashboards for ease of accessing data
- Produce key reports to look at
- Identify key trends in your data
- Drive results and change
Completing our course will ensure that you're one step closer to becoming Google Analytics certified.
Our one-day Google Analytics short course will cover everything you need to know about analysing and interpreting data in Google Analytics to ensure your website makes your organisation more money.
Our Google digital marketing course will teach you about the importance of Google Analytics for businesses, specifically:
- How a website is performing
- Which marketing strategies are performing well and vice versa
- How to analyse the quality of website content
- Audience interests and behaviours
- How to implement Google Analytics on a website and the basics of Google Tag Manager
After you have Google Analytics set up and running, you will then learn about:
- All the data available in Google Analytics
- Key attributes you should focus on
- The differences between dimensions and metrics
Navigating Google Analytics for the first time can be confusing. We will run you through:
- How to extract and navigate through main reports
- How to set up and analyse goals for your business
- How to evaluate real time data
It's always important to know which types of consumers are visiting your website and who your customers are. We will help you read Google Analytics' audience, acquisition & behaviour reports to understand:
- How Google obtains consumer data
- The attributes and differences between your website's visitors vs customers
- Where your website users are coming from, where they are exiting and how they are using your website
- How your marketing and advertising campaigns are performing
- How to view data for linked products such as Google Ads and Google Search Console
- What content is most popular and what you need to improve
Online conversions are an extremely important metric in a business' marketing funnel. Our course will help you understand:
- Why funnels are important
- Elements you can track in eCommerce
- How to ensure your marketing is correctly tracked
Upcoming Dates for How Google Analytics Delivers Actionable Data Insights
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshops
Our Google Analytics training course is set in interactive classrooms at one of our four campuses across Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
You will be provided with a demo Google Analytics account to use on your own device throughout the course to enhance your interactive learning experience with real business data.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Our short course facilitators are experienced Digital Marketers with years of experience using Google Analytics. They are Google Analytics certified industry leaders with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise.
Coming from large agency backgrounds and working across a multitude of clients, you can expect to learn the best Google Analytics skills from professionals, who employ these tools on a daily basis for real-world businesses.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.
In Partnership with Indago Digital
About Indago Digital
Indago is a Sydney-based digital marketing agency that specialises in running acquisition campaigns through the channels that drive low cost conversions. SEO and SEM are at the heart of what they do but are also experts in Display, Mobile and Social Media. Indago Digital are Bing certified and a Google Premier Partner.