"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Implementing Innovation and Continuous Improvement - Online
Innovation and continuous improvement work together and are the key to business growth. This online short course explores the business benefits of these concepts, and reveals ways of analysing business issues and industry trends to identify opportunities for improvement. You’ll develop innovative thinking to identify, validate and implement innovations that drive organisational improvement.
Is this course right for you?
If your role involves the strategic development of people and processes, this course will enable you to better understand best practices in delivering continuous improvement and innovation initiatives.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Create an environment that enables and supports innovative practice by focusing on a holistic approach to the integration of innovation across all areas of your organisation
- Implement continuous improvement systems and processes by using strategies to actively encourage your team to participate in the process
- Analyse information to monitor and adjust performance strategies, and to manage opportunities for further improvements
- Design, fit-out and decorate workspaces to encourage creative mindsets, collaborative working and the development of positive workplace relationships
Online course – 4 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.