“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
Manage Performance Effectively - Online
Optimise your team’s performance by learning proven techniques for consistently delivering results. This online short course will uncover ways to successfully manage your own workload and goals while you develop a team culture of learning and growth. Create and implement effective performance and development plans and learn how to confidently address issues of underperformance in your team.
Is this course right for you?
If you’re an experienced manager looking to develop a culture of learning, growth and optimal team performance, this is the ideal course for you.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Support the development of a learning culture in which work and learning come together
- Manage the performance of team members through the development of key result areas and performance indicators, supported by regular coaching and feedback
- Create systems and processes to prioritise tasks while establishing personal work goals and maintaining professional competence
- Lead and manage team effectiveness by establishing performance plans, facilitating cohesion and leveraging team capabilities
Online course – 8 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.