“For me, becoming more skilled now, is actually a small investment in time and money, which will have a much bigger return later down the track.”
Units of Competency
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
Core unit overview
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope - obtain project authorisation, develop a scope management plan and manage project scope controls.
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time - determine and implement the project schedule and assess time management outcomes.
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality - determine quality requirements, implement quality control processes and use review and evaluation to make quality improvements.
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost - analyse and refine project costs to produce a budget to control project expenditure.
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources - plan for human resources, provide training and development and lead the project team.
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication - ensure timely and appropriate collection, and dissemination of information.
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk - identify, analyse and monitor project risks and assess risk management outcomes.
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration - integrate and balance project functions to align with strategies and objectives.
Pre-selected elective unit overview
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement - determine procurement requirements, establish processes and conduct procurement activities.
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement - identify stakeholder interests, facilitate engagement and manage communications.
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance - Apply policies and procedures and review project governance.
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement - develop systems and processes to enable continuous improvement through effective coaching and knowledge management practices.
Completing the BSB51415 Diploma in Project Management gives you the opportunity to explore further qualification opportunities such as the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management or the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management .
In addition, AIM offers the Graduate Certificate in Management, Graduate Diploma in Management and the Masters of Business Administration. Study is available in both online and face-to-face delivery modes.
For more information, speak to one of our Senior Training Advisors on 1300 658 337.
Entry requirements – To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address and a USI – unique student identifier. To succeed in this course, you should have an education level of year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV – if not, you will need to meet the requirements in the admissions checklist, experience in the human resources work environment and access to a workplace, be technologically literate with the ability to use word processing applications and the internet, be proficient in English – if English is not your first language, receive a satisfactory assessment in core LLN skills assessment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
How to Enrol - Find out how to enrol and about our Student Entry Procedure.
Payment Options - Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees.
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with flexible payment options through AIM's finance partner, zipMoney.
- Funding options may be available in your state, please contact us for more information.